Pre-listing Home Inspection
Home Inspector Serving Metro Atlanta Area
What Is A Pre-listing Home Inspection?
Pre-Listing Home Inspection is performed when the homeowner is considering placing their home on the market for sale. The Pre-Listing Home Inspection is initiated by the seller or selling agent and is typically paid by the seller. The cost of a Pre-Listing Home Insection is about half the price of a General Home Inspection and targets the big ticket items of the home.
What Is Included in a Pre-Listing Home Inspection?
- Visual inspection of Roof>>
- Visual inspection of all electrical, plumbing and HVAC>>
- Visual inspection of exterior>>
- Basement/Crawl Space/Attic
- Infrared Technology>>
Why Should I Get A Pre-listing Home Inspection?
- VisionQuest's credibility makes prospective buyers comfortable and can eliminate conditional offers or 11th-hour renegotiations when deficiencies are recognized before the house is listed.
- Full Disclosure of deficiencies in the home allows the seller to make repairs to the home prior to a potential offer allowing for a more stress free transaction.
- Inspector Options allows the seller to select their own inspector, rather than relying on the buyers to supply an inspector.
- Economic Pricing based upon square footage of the home and is typically half the price of a General Home Inspection.
Home Inspection Glossary
Regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to provide you with an update on the precautions that VisionQuest is taking during this time. We are actively monitoring the situation and are taking steps to help keep our employees healthy and to minimize any impacts to servicing our customers. Currently there is no impact to our normal customer service operations. We encourage our customers to communicate with us prior to their inspection date if they feel they may have been exposed or contracted the virus.
We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs during this time and we are continuing to provide home inspection services until mandated by our local government. Please do not hesitate to call if you should have any questions or concerns.