Home Inspector Serving Metro Atlanta Area
What is a Pre-Listing Inspection?
Pre-Listing Home Inspection is performed when the homeowner is considering placing their home on the market for sale. The Pre-Listing Home Inspection is initiated by the seller or selling agent and is typically paid by the seller. The cost of a Pre-Listing Home Insection is about half the price of a General Home Inspection and targets the big ticket items of the home.
What Is Included in a Pre-Listing Home Inspection?
- Visual inspection of Roof>>
- Visual inspection of all electrical, plumbing and HVAC>>
- Visual inspection of exterior>>
- Basement/Crawl Space/Attic
- Infrared Technology>>
Why should I get a Pre-Listing Inspection?
- VisionQuest's credibility makes prospective buyers comfortable and can eliminate conditional offers or 11th-hour renegotiations when deficiencies are recognized before the house is listed.
- Full Disclosure of deficiencies in the home allows the seller to make repairs to the home prior to a potential offer allowing for a more stress free transaction.
- Inspector Options allows the seller to select their own inspector, rather than relying on the buyers to supply an inspector.
- Economic Pricing based upon square footage of the home and is typically half the price of a General Home Inspection.