What is a Pre-Listing Inspection?
This type of inspection is performed when the home owner is considering placing their home on the market for sale. This inspection is initiated by the seller or selling agent and is typically paid by the seller. The cost of a Pre-Listing is about half the price of a General Inspection and targets the big ticket items of the home.
What is included?
- Visual inspection of Roof>>
- Visual inspection of all electrical, plumbing and HVAC>>
- Visual inspection of exterior>>
- Basement/Crawl Space/Attic
- Infrared Technology>>
Why should I get a Pre-Listing Inspection?
- VisionQuest's credibility makes prospective buyers comfortable and can eliminate conditional offers or 11th-hour renegotiations when deficiencies are recognized before the house is listed.
- Full Disclosure of deficiencies in the home allows the seller to make repairs to the home prior to a potential offer allowing for a more stress free transaction.
- Inspector Options allows the seller to select their own inspector, rather than relying on the buyers to supply an inspector.
- Economic Pricing based upon square footage of the home and is typically half the price of a General Home Inspection.