Foundation Inspection Metro Atlanta Area
Home Inspector with 20+ years of experience
FOUNDAION INSPECTION THAT INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Determine the type of material used
- Look for access points for rodents and water penetration
- Inspect for any settling
- Uplifting or shifting of foundation
- Evaluate drainage around foundation
- Observe and note the type of foundation the home sits on
- Look for and note active termite activity around the foundation
- Observe and note cracks in foundation walls or slab.
- Make note of significant shifting of foundation walls, slabs and walkways
- Observe proper water flow away from the foundation and observe that there is proper sloping away from the foundation
Our General Home Inspection
Home Inspection Glossary
Regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to provide you with an update on the precautions that VisionQuest is taking during this time. We are actively monitoring the situation and are taking steps to help keep our employees healthy and to minimize any impacts to servicing our customers. Currently there is no impact to our normal customer service operations. We encourage our customers to communicate with us prior to their inspection date if they feel they may have been exposed or contracted the virus.
We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs during this time and we are continuing to provide home inspection services until mandated by our local government. Please do not hesitate to call if you should have any questions or concerns.