Basement / Crawl Space / Attic Inspection Metro Atlanta Area
Home Inspector with 20+ years of experience
Basement / Crawl Space / Attic Inspection that include but not limited to:
- Observe the type of ventilation system for areas
- Note if exhaust vent systems and dryer vents are vented to the exterior of the home
- Note the type of insulation and the approximate R value
- Observe and note water penetration into areas and attempt to locate source
- Observe and note rodent or other pest activity
- Observe and make note of water penetration or damage to roof decking and trusses / joists
- Observe and make note of mold activity
- Observe and make note of access points for rodents and other pests into all areas of the home
Our General Home Inspection
Home Inspection Glossary
Regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to provide you with an update on the precautions that VisionQuest is taking during this time. We are actively monitoring the situation and are taking steps to help keep our employees healthy and to minimize any impacts to servicing our customers. Currently there is no impact to our normal customer service operations. We encourage our customers to communicate with us prior to their inspection date if they feel they may have been exposed or contracted the virus.
We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs during this time and we are continuing to provide home inspection services until mandated by our local government. Please do not hesitate to call if you should have any questions or concerns.