Mechanical Inspection Metro Atlanta Area
Home Inspector with 20+ years of experience
Our Mechanical Inspection Services include but not limited to:
- Electrical Home Inspection - Open up panel to check for proper wiring and safety, check all outlets for proper wiring and potential fire hazards, determine if GFCI outlets are placed where required.
- HVAC Inspection - check filters for proper size and cleanliness, check for rust, air leaks, inspect for proper ventilation, insuring that the compressor unit is level, proper clearance around furnace unit, determine the age of the units, determine the life expectancy of the units
- Plumbing Inspection - determine the type of plumbing, observe all shut off valves and make note of any water leaks around valve areas or drain lines, locate main shut off valve and pressure regulator valve, Check securement of toilet to the floor and the securement of the toilet tank, determine the condition of the hot water heater tank and its age and life expectancy and check water pressure
- Water pressure checked at all exterior spigots and hot water heater tank
- Test all GFCI protected outlets to ensure they are operating properly
Our General Home Inspection
Home Inspection Glossary
Regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to provide you with an update on the precautions that VisionQuest is taking during this time. We are actively monitoring the situation and are taking steps to help keep our employees healthy and to minimize any impacts to servicing our customers. Currently there is no impact to our normal customer service operations. We encourage our customers to communicate with us prior to their inspection date if they feel they may have been exposed or contracted the virus.
We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs during this time and we are continuing to provide home inspection services until mandated by our local government. Please do not hesitate to call if you should have any questions or concerns.