Condition Check Inspection - Rental Property Inspection
Home Inspector Serving Metro Atlanta Area
What is a Condition Check Inspection?
Whether you are an investor or property manager, you need a professional evaluation of the condition of the property. This inspection provides information about the condition of the major components of your investment or rental property. Our trained inspectors use a rigorous inspection protocol to identify and evaluate the specific issues that your property could have. At VisionQuest you can count on us for an experienced and thorough perspective.
What Is Included in Condition Check Inspection?
Listed below are the typical items that are inspected however we can modify our inspection to meet the investor/property managers needs.
- Visual Inspection of Roof>>
- All mechanicals>>
- Visual inspection of exterior>>
- Basement/Crawl Space/Attic
Other items of consideration in a report may be;
- Pet verification (aggressive breeds)
- Interior inspection
- Occupancy verification
- Additional photos
- Storm damage
Why do I need a Condition Check?
- We can be your eyes and ears if you are an investor located out of state.
- Eliminates property managers downtime to visit the site regularly.
- Provides information of the condition of the property to make a wise and sound decision of the purchase.
- Provides information to property manager if the tenant is in compliance with the terms of the contract agreement.
Home Inspection Glossary
Regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to provide you with an update on the precautions that VisionQuest is taking during this time. We are actively monitoring the situation and are taking steps to help keep our employees healthy and to minimize any impacts to servicing our customers. Currently there is no impact to our normal customer service operations. We encourage our customers to communicate with us prior to their inspection date if they feel they may have been exposed or contracted the virus.
We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs during this time and we are continuing to provide home inspection services until mandated by our local government. Please do not hesitate to call if you should have any questions or concerns.